2019 CLASS S STATE TOURNAMENT
at Herrin High School - March 23
(2 gyms in use)
10 am Region 1 vs Region 9 / Region 3 vs Region 6
11 am Region 7 vs Region 11 / Region 12 vs Region 15
Noon Region 8 vs Region 10 / Region 13 vs Region 14
1 pm Region 4 vs Region 16 / Region 2 vs Region 5
2:00 pm Winners of 10am matches/ Winners of 11am matches
3:00 pm Winners of Noon matches / Winners of 1pm matches
20 Minute Break from Second Round Matches
Winners of 2:00pm Matches / Winners of 3:00pm Matches
20 Minute Break from Semi-Final Matches
Losers of Semi-Final Matches (3rd) / Winners of Semi-Final Matches (Championship)
*Please fax eligibility sheets and rosters to the attention of Angie Helfrich
Herrin High School-700 North 10th Street-Herrin, IL
Regional Meetings February 27
Regionals March March 12-19
|REGION 1||REGION 2||REGION 3||REGION 4|
|Century||Cypress-Buncomb Co-op||Carrier Mills||Elverado|
|Dongola||Giant City||Crab Orchard||St.Andrew Co-op|
|Joppa-Maple Grove||New Simpson Hill||Galatia||Unity Christian-Energy|
|REGION 5||REGION 6||REGION 7||REGION 8|
|Summersville||Tamaroa||St.John Lu.-Chester||St. John Lu.-Red Bud|
|Bluford||Pinckneyville #204||Prairie DuRocher||St.Libory|
|Spring Garden||Waltonville||St.Mary's Cath-Ch.
St.Marks Luth-S'ville Co-op
|Wayne City||St.John Ca.-Tr. Lu. Co-op-Red Bud|
|REGION 9||REGION 10||REGION 11||REGION 12|
|St.Peter-Paul Ca.-Waterloo||St.Rose||All-Saints-Breese||TSJ/Im. Lu. Okawville Co-op|
|Holy Childhood-Mascoutah||Albers/Dam. Co-op||Bartelso||Ashley|
|St.Teresa Ca.-Belleville||Aviston||Germantown||Irvington-N.Wamac Co-op|
|St.James-Notre Dame Co-op||Signal Hill||Okawville||Grand Prairie|
|REGION 13||REGION 14
||REGION 15||REGION 16
|Central City||Rome||Altamont Lutheran||Allendale|
|Odin-ACA Co-op||Kell-Farrington Co-op||Patoka||Clay City|
|Selmaville||St.Mary's Catholic-VCA Co-op||Trinity Lutheran-Stewardson||New Hope|
|Willow Grove-St.Mary's Co-op||St.Mary's Ca.-Mt.Carmel|
Regionals…..$2 (Students-8th grade & down) & $3 (Adults-9th grade and up)
State…..$2 (Students-8th grade & down) & $5 (Adults-9th grade and up)
Admission is good for all day.
Warm-up at State:
3-3-3-2 for first round matches
2-2-2-1 for additional rounds
One team trophy is awarded at each regional.
20 individual medallions and 4 team trophies are awarded at the state level.
The Rawlings VB202 (Red/White/Blue) volleyball will be used in the SIJHSAA State Series.
From ARTICLE XXXI of the SIJHSAA BY-LAWS:
Illinois High School Volleyball Rules shall be in effect unless otherwise stated in the SIJHSAA By-Laws.
- Scoring shall be 25, 25, and 15.
- A maximum of 15 players, listed on your eligibility sheet, may dress for the Regional. Once your eligibility sheet is turned into your regional organizer, it is final and can't be altered. If your school advances to the State Finals - You may submit a new altered eligibility sheet to your State Tournament Host - once it is turned in it is final and can't be altered.
- “B” or “JV” contests are designated for students in the 7th grade or below.
- Numbers placement and color of uniforms may vary from IHSA rules.
- At the present time, the SIJHSAA does not place a limitation on the number of games or tournaments a team may participate in.
- Eligibility guidelines are set forth in the early pages of the SIJHSAA By-Laws.
- Your eligibility sheet should be available at all contests and should be taken to the regional meeting.